Matthew R. Trapp
- Areas Of Focus: Business Advising, Civil Litigation & Appeals, Municipal Law
- Phone: 217.525.1571
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 217.525.1710
Matthew R. Trapp concentrates his practice in the areas of local government law, business and commercial litigation, personal injury, and appeals.
Matt previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Sue E. Myerscough in both the Fourth District Appellate Court for the State of Illinois and the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois. Matt also served as Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of Springfield before joining Giffin, Winning, Cohen & Bodewes, P.C. as an Associate.
Areas Of Focus
- Business Advising
- Civil Litigation & Appeals
- Municipal Law
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2004
- B.S., Illinois College, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the Central District and Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit Court