Samantha A. Bobor
- Phone: 217.525.1571
- Fax: 217.525.1710
Samantha A. Bobor joined Giffin, Winning, Cohen & Bodewes, P.C. in 2020.
Sam received her Bachelor of Arts in Politics from Oberlin College, along with a Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law. While at Chicago-Kent, Sam earned a Certificate in the Program of Labor and Employment Law. She received a CALI for having the highest grade in her Employment Relationships course and was awarded the Sandra P. Zemm Labor Law Award in 2015.
Currently, Sam concentrates her practice on labor and employment law, school law, and civil litigation. She counsels public sector bodies on labor-management relations, including collective bargaining and represents management at arbitration hearings. Additionally, Sam advises clients regarding FOIA requests and the Open Meetings Act.
She enjoys spending time with her husband and volunteering in her community through her local Kiwanis Club.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2015
- B.A., Oberlin College, 2012
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Central District
Professional Activities & Civil Participation
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Section Council
- Central Illinois Women’s Bar Association
- Illinois Council of School Attorneys
- National Council of School Attorneys
- Kiwanis Club of Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Area Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals Network